47 and Wondering!!!
I'm 47 how much more of my life do I waste?? I can really understand how George Baily feels in "It's A Wonderful Life"!!! I'm probably no different than a lot of men my age. A feeling of being trapped, heading down a path to death in 20-40 years with nothing to show for a time spent here. Now I'm purposefully leaving out things like family and kids. I know that I have a huge impact on them and my wife. I'm talking about a sense of fulfillment that comes from what you love to do. What your work is, what drives you to become the best at what you do.
It's time to stop wondering and wandering!!! It's time to settle in somewhere with some roots!! Time to do what I have been created to do...well time now to go to bed, its late!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home